Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Flattered!

Gosh, I can't believe the comments I am getting from people. In the street, at the supermarket and amongst my friends.

I don't think it is all about how I look but more about my healthy attitude.

Angela is transforming my body and my attitude. I don't want to ever be thin but I love being fitter. Sure I still have some way to go, but my whole thought process has improved dramatically.

Today, I was in a lift with no-one and as I was going up floor by floor I did squats in my 7 inch high heels. Why waste time? You can do it anywhere - right?

I am seeing muscle definition in my legs, abs and arms. My tuckshop arms are no longer flapping around for all to see. Now I have a firm muscle buildup that isn't too large, but definately shows a slight definition.

My legs have calf muscles - something I have NEVER EVER had before.

And my thighs... well, they still need a bit more work but I did have a long-haul approach to fixing this problem. They were more damaged then other areas of my body so a bit more work is in store.

I think a couple more centimetres will do the trick.

The other day I was even thinking that maybe I should compete in something. A triathlon or perhaps a marathon. Hey, if Katie Holmes can do it - surely I can too.

Angela competes and wins - but I am just happy to even be thinking about the prospect that I may finish a race.

I can't wait until I get a bit fitter and then can start channelling the new-found fit and healthy body into something that makes me feel like I have achieved. A race could be just the trick.

1 comment: