Thursday, February 5, 2009

Looking hot!

Looking hot is probably a bit of an exaggeration (just a tad), but I have to say, I am feeling and looking remarkably better than my pre-Xmas over-consumption of alcohol and food days.

I can see some muscle definition and certainly a change in shape. Sure its not that dramatic and possibly I am the only person that recognises it, but there is change and for that I am externally grateful to Angela.

It's hard going to the gym and seeing Angela each week knowing that for the next 30 minutes I will be in her complete control and she will push me to do more than I did the week before.

Her determination to help me reach my goals is motivational and on occasion a little daunting. It's as if she believes in me more than I do some days.

Believe it or not, starting out with a personal trainer is hard work, but it does get easier. I am at the stage where it is getting easier and I am not hurting so much the day after. In fact, I am happy to go again, two days in a row which is unheard of when it comes to my motivational levels.

With summer here and the weather in the high 30's (in some States of Australia in the high 40's) I am not thinking twice about slipping into my bikini's and heading to the beach. Another thing to be thankful to Angela for.

This week Ang has taken me through the paces, mixed up my training a bit and kept it interesting. If I was doing this myself, I know that I would have done the same thing over and over again and eventually would have bored myself to tears.

I can't stop talking to people about how great it is to have a personal trainer who believes in you and is passionate about health and fitness - not just making money out of the session.

She has also lived and her stories are interesting and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment